Check with seller Recreation Leader Gainesville
- Location: Gainesville, Georgia, United States
Riverside Military Academy is accepting applications for a Recreation Leader. Incumbent will be responsible for planning and implementation of all non-academic cadet recreational activities. Weekend and evening hours are required. The position of Recreation Leader meets the BFOQ standard of male applicant only - no female applicants please. To apply, complete a non-faculty application and send it in with your updated resume and three written letters of reference.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Administrative AssistantEducation, Teaching and Training - Gainesville (Georgia) - April 21, 2017 Check with seller
Riverside Military Academy is accepting applications for an Administrative Assistant for the Military Science Department. Incumbent will assist the Senior Army Instructor in routine administrative duties. Knowledge of military protocols and ranks str...
Desktop Support Analyst (HelpDesk)Education, Teaching and Training - Gainesville (Georgia) - April 21, 2017 Check with seller
Riverside Military Academy is accepting applications for the position of Desktop Support Analyst (Help-desk). Qualified candidates must possess three year's experience in personal computers and networks and in troubleshooting hardware and software pr...
School CounselorEducation, Teaching and Training - Gainesville (Georgia) - April 21, 2017 Check with seller
Riverside Military Academy is accepting applications for a School Counselor for the 2017-2018 academic year. Primary responsibilities includes guiding students in their progress toward graduation and their career path by both individual and group cou...